Interest Rate

We have waiting for 6 weeks now for the refund of our money that we submitted. Finally last week we requested that it would be faster just to take the loan. They requested additional 750$, which we transferred right away. Now after calling numerous times a day, they are not answering phones calls or returning messages.

This is the worst company I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

They have no people skills whatsoever!

We did not get loan or a refund and now are at the mercy of this very rude company!

They have no respect for their customers whatsoever!

Will never be dealing with this company again and will bad mouth them every chance I get for as long as they are in business!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $15000. Gurpreet is overall dissatisfied with Gateway One Lending. The most disappointing about gateway one lending loan at Gateway One Lending was very poor phone skills and cluesless management Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gateway One Lending.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Gateway One Lending to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gateway One Lending?

Comments

Something about your comment doesn't jive.You don't pay an auto finance company for a loan.

You would give a dealership a down payment.Please clarify.